1. All the times you took me canoeing and boating. You taught me gun safety and often took me out shooting targets with you.
2. The 3 parakeets you brought home for me. My first pets for me to take care of.
3. You brought Stevie into my life. I got to wake up and live with the happiest person alive, a smiling gift from heaven.
4. Your famous lobster stew that I watched you make a hundred times. Remember when I took a bowl and accidentally ate all the meat, leaving none for anyone else? lol
5. You made sure I had a roof over my head, and that I had everything I needed and wanted.
6. You took mom and me in, even when I know we weren’t the easiest people to live with.
7. When you got upset with me for having Stevie out trick or treating too long. He had soo much fun though.
8. How impressed you were when I brought Scott home. I’m glad we were around to make your last couple years easier and less stressful.
10. When it was my bedtime, I would ask you a question about karate, and I could stay up two hours longer listening to you talk about it.